[wp-testers] Migrating 2.01 to 2.1

Joefish joe at feastofcrumbs.com
Wed Sep 27 03:41:10 GMT 2006

On 9/26/06, David Chartier <dcharti at gmail.com> wrote:
> If it *is* open for the general public to at least check out (maybe
> not even on a production blog), would any of you mind explaining (or
> directing me towards instructions on) how to pull down a copy or 2.1?
> I checked out the trac and found the source trunks 'n whatnot, but
> what's the trick to getting set up with a full copy?

You can either download a nightly build here:
http://static.wordpress.org/builds/

or you can use svn to download an up-to-the minute copy. A brief into
on using svn can be found here: http://wordpress.org/download/svn/

I'm using Tortoise SVN. http://tortoisesvn.tigris.org/

Your contributions to the group will probably be more valuable if you
can use svn. A lot of the discussion here will reference specific
revisions that won't be clear to you if you're using the nightly
builds.