[wp-testers] vmware WordPress virtual machines?

Lloyd D Budd lloydomattic at gmail.com
Sat Sep 23 03:33:29 GMT 2006

On 9/22/06, steve caturan <scaturan at negimaki.com> wrote:
> Gallery just released their own appliance and have gotten lots of
> positive feedback. they use rPath linux or something.

Hi Steve,

Thanks for the tip on rPath. I just started playing around with it. It
seems I have to first install a an rPath Linux VM/installation (~160
MB) to do anything interesting, so I stopped and checked and saw that
the Gallery Appliance seems also to be about ~160 MB download.

The Bugzilla one that I mentioned is < 50 MB.

Thanks again,
Lloyd