[wp-testers] Akismet panel versus Google Home Page

Craig nuclearmoose at gmail.com
Fri Sep 15 13:42:39 GMT 2006

I'm running the latest SVN as of last night, and as I mentioned previously,
when I attempt to load the AKISMET panel, the browser "automagically" loads
the page for a brief moment and then suddenly I'm taken to the Google
homepage. Thinking this was some Firefox weirdness, I loaded up IE7 RC1 and
loaded the AKISMET panel...and it took me to the Google homepage. Hmm. So, I
then fire up Opera 9.01, load the following page --
http://nuclearmoose.com/wp-admin/edit.php?page=akismet/akismet.php -- which
is the same thing I've done in the other browsers, and guess what? Yep! I
got tossed over to Google again.

I can only sum this up by saying WTF?

Suggestions on cause or place to start looking would be warmly received and
be greatly appreciated.

Craig.