[wp-testers] 2.0.5 and the upgrade...

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 28 06:00:03 GMT 2006

Just was wondering, just playing it safe here. If I didn't know any better, "us" forum users/mods/admins are going to have to update the Codex, and let general forum users know about upgrading to the 2.0.5 Ronan?

Meaning, the wp-admin/upgrade.php will have to be run right? I just want to make sure, so the general users are NOT skipping that part. I know some might do that automatically, like me.. but there might be some that don't ... =/

Again, just was wondering..? Thanks in advanced..

spencerp