[wp-testers] Feed XML Problems

Lloyd D Budd lloydomattic at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 22:11:28 GMT 2006

On 10/25/06, Rick Beckman <rick.beckman at gmail.com> wrote:

> I've tried disabling plugins and testing it out, but the error persists. Any
> idea how I can track it down? Viewing source on the feed, the whole feed
> shows as downloaded, but there is a blank line at the top, which might be
> causing the problem.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> http://feeds.feedburner.com/TimothysBurden

You have probably nailed the reason. It is very likely the blank line
at the top. If you search wordpress.com/support . The posts are fairly
consistently resolved when the blog owner finds that one of the php
files has a blank line either at the beginning or the end, ie before
or after the <?php or at the end, after the ?>. Remove that blank
line.

Hope that helps,
Lloyd