[wp-testers] WordPress/TinyMCE testing

Lloyd D Budd lloydomattic at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 21:28:40 GMT 2006

I am looking for some help/leadership in being able to isolate testing
of TinyMCE. Is this something you are interested in?

This would help in understanding how to pursue tickets like "#2385:
Named links (anchors) broken by RTE" [1],which may already be
addressed on TinyMCE truck.

1. I guess the first part is to summarize the customizations of
TinyMCE to WordPress

2. (Isolate) Set up and provide instructions for other wp-testers:
a. TinyMCE WP trunk
b. TinyMCE's own trunk

That would be awesome, and from there should allow other people's contribution.

Thank you,
Lloyd

[1 ]http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/2385