[wp-testers] Error w/ latest nightly

Conrad - Conrad_Vanl conrad_vanl at convandesign.com
Sun Oct 15 16:32:23 GMT 2006

Hey,

I just downloaded the latest nightly build, and I now get the error(s):

Warning: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace
<http://epiphanyeyc.com/news/2006/10/weekly-update-october-10-2006/function.
preg-replace> ]: Compilation failed: nothing to repeat at offset 0 in
/home/epiphany/public_html/wp-includes/formatting.php on line 633

Warning: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace
<http://epiphanyeyc.com/news/2006/10/weekly-update-october-10-2006/function.
preg-replace> ]: Delimiter must not be alphanumeric or backslash in
/home/epiphany/public_html/wp-includes/formatting.php on line 633

Warning: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace
<http://epiphanyeyc.com/news/2006/10/weekly-update-october-10-2006/function.
preg-replace> ]: Delimiter must not be alphanumeric or backslash in
/home/epiphany/public_html/wp-includes/formatting.php on line 633

Warning: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace
<http://epiphanyeyc.com/news/2006/10/weekly-update-october-10-2006/function.
preg-replace> ]: No ending delimiter ':' found in
/home/epiphany/public_html/wp-includes/formatting.php on line 633

Where any of my posts are viewed. There are about 100 of those warnings
going down my post. Does anyone know what's going on here?

Thanks,

Conrad