Fwd: [wp-testers] Post Password

Lloyd D Budd lloydomattic at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 03:12:57 GMT 2006

--------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Conrad - Conrad_Vanl <conrad_vanl at convandesign.com>
Date: Nov 17, 2006 9:29 PM
Subject: RE: [wp-testers] Post Password
To: support at wordpress.com

/ Please always include the version / svn revision of WordPress you are
/ running and as much other details as possible.

2.1-alpha3. I believe it has something to do with the user's security
settings in IE (why can't everyone just conform to Firefox or ATLEAST IE
7???), or at least something along those lines...I couldn't imagine why it
would work on some browsers and not others. All that is happening is that
when the user puts in a password and clicks submit the page reloads itself
and that's it...the password form is still there, almost as if it's not
setting the session cookies or something. Iunno.