[wp-testers] Post Password

Conrad - Conrad_Vanl conrad_vanl at convandesign.com
Fri Nov 17 22:55:32 GMT 2006

Howdy,

I am having some troubles with the post password option, or rather other
people are having a problem. Ok so when I create a post with a password and
try to access the post I'm prompted for the password and I enter it all is
good. But I have many people complaining that they insert the password and
nothing happens. It's almost as if it's not creating the session or
something. I don't know but its about to drive me nuts especially since no
matter what security settings I have I can't make it reoccur. Any ideas
anyone? Please and Thank you! Conrad