[wp-testers] uploads alternative view (or replacement view)

Roy Schestowitz wp-lowtraffic at schestowitz.com
Fri May 5 17:36:07 GMT 2006

___/ On Fri 05 May 2006 11:52:56 BST, [ Robert Deaton ] wrote : \___

> On 5/5/06, Dan Milward <dan at instinct.co.nz> wrote:
>> Hi Guys,
>>
>> Would a project like this (see my image) get any support from anybody?
>
> I have no clue what you're talking about, because anything but plain
> text attachments are stripped from this mailing list. Put it on
> imageshack or something.
>
>> Also a certain plugin we're developing somehow disables TinyMC. Any
>> there any thoughts as to why this could be happening?
>
> A javascript error on the write page could potentially stop TinyMCE
> from loading.

Browser plug-ins could be the cause as well. AdBlock, for instance, has
some conflicts with the path name "/advanced" of TinyMCE, which matches
"avd" (for advertisement").

Best wishes,

Roy

--

Roy S. Schestowitz
  6:30pm  up 8 days  1:27,  12 users,  load average: 1.15, 0.86, 0.76