[wp-testers] uploads alternative view (or replacement view) (with html link)

Dan Milward dan at instinct.co.nz
Mon May 8 04:35:42 GMT 2006

I propose something more like this to manage uploads:
mufasa.webfroot.co.nz/instinct/uploads-alt-view.gif

I find the current solution cool, and handy in terms of location. But I
also find it clunky and in terms of usability I believe it would be
better if all your uploads were accessible from the one frame... like my
image demonstrates. If you have lots of uploads the current five per
page is just not cool...

So does anybody else think that this would be a goer?

-Dan

--
Instinct Entertainment Limited
Level 3, Education House, 178 Willis Street
dan at instinct.co.nz
http://www.instinct.co.nz