[wp-testers] intro myself, Lloyd "foolswisdom" Budd, should be a good tester ; -)

Jefte Puente jp at jefte.net
Fri Mar 17 19:39:38 GMT 2006

As others have stated, testers know not what to look for when testing hot
new code. Suggestions included some sort of a form, or checklist, for
testers to review and submit back to devs. Sometimes patches are meant to be
security or performance related with no overt and obvious changes to
gui/functionality that an end-user type tester would be looking for. A
disclaimer or instructions on what to look for would be important in these
cases.

Jefte