[wp-testers] intro myself, Lloyd "foolswisdom" Budd, should be a good tester ; -)

David House dmhouse at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 19:51:32 GMT 2006

On 17/03/06, Jefte Puente <jp at jefte.net> wrote:
> As others have stated, testers know not what to look for when testing hot
> new code. Suggestions included some sort of a form, or checklist, for
> testers to review and submit back to devs. Sometimes patches are meant to be
> security or performance related with no overt and obvious changes to
> gui/functionality that an end-user type tester would be looking for. A
> disclaimer or instructions on what to look for would be important in these
> cases.

I think my wiki page is a start [1], but some kind of form would be
nice. Don't worry about testing security patches, they'll get tested
properly by the devs, and we don't really want to disclose potential
vulns ;)

[1]: http://codex.wordpress.org/User:DavidHouse/Testing_Procedure

--
-David House, dmhouse at gmail.com, http://xmouse.ithium.net