[wp-testers] Compatible Plugin List for 2.1alpha1

spencerp psgif180 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 17 05:14:42 GMT 2006

In case this hasn't gone through the last time... =/ And this is only for "testing" purposes as well.. I did this all out of curiosity to see how my "current" plugins would work on 2.1 alpha1..

I know this might not be that important. But I just wanted to share with everyone, the plugins I have so far, which seem to be working with the 2.1 alpha1 test blog I have.

I have tried these on a Windows based computer, running XP home edition, with the lastest Firefox as well as IE6, on a my host's Linux server.

Akismet    1.14
http://akismet.com/

BAStats  1.0ß build 8
http://redalt.com/downloads/

Bad Behavior  1.2.4
http://www.ioerror.us/software/bad-behavior/

Blacklist  2.6
http://www.farook.org/

Get Recent Comments  1.2
http://blog.jodies.de/archiv/2004/11/13/recent-comments/

Live Comment Preview  1.7
http://dev.wp-plugins.org/wiki/LiveCommentPreview

Spam Karma 2  2.2 r3
http://unknowngenius.com/blog/wordpress/spam-karma/

Site Unavailable  1.0
http://blog.taragana.com/index.php/archive/wordpress-plugin-to-make-your-blog-temporarily-unavailable-for-maintenance/

WordPress Database Backup  1.7
http://www.skippy.net/blog/plugins/

//-----------GamerZ's Plugins ---------------\\
WP-Print  2.01 +
http://www.lesterchan.net/portfolio/programming.php

WP-UserOnline  2.02
http://www.lesterchan.net/portfolio/programming.php

WP-Stats    2.02
http://www.lesterchan.net/portfolio/programming.php

WP-DBManager   2.02
Seems to work for the most part, however, there is a header already sent error message when trying to download a copy of the backup.

I have already left GamerZ know via MSN Messenger about it and he's made a note of it. The following error was:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/twisteds/public_html/alpha/wp-admin/admin-header.php:16) in /home/twisteds/public_html/alpha/wp-content/plugins/dbmanager/database-manage.php on line 119

\\-------------- End Of GamerZ Plugin List -------------//

//----------- Plugins That Are Iffy or Don't Work --------\\

Custom Posts Per Page   1.0
http://wordpress.org/support/6/11211

I'm not sure about at this time, I don't have alot of posts on the test blog to work with, but will update about this one later..
RunPHP     1.2b4
http://www.nosq.com/2004/10/runphp-wordpress-plugin/

I don't believe this works well with 2.1alpha1, because I have the SRG Clean Archives plugin on there, enabled both and tried to get the Archives to show up on a Page, and it just displays the "Call Tag" for the Archives, nothing else.

SRG Clean Archives    1.5
http://www.sporadicnonsense.com/2005/04/28/clean-archives-plug-in/

I'm not too sure about this one, as I can't get it to work with RunPHP 1.2b4 =/  But I'll try some other various Clean Archive Plugins once...see what happens..

Again, I'm not sure if this is that important or not, but just thought I'd share with everyone what plugins I have currently working or not, with the 2.1alpha1 version of WP.

As I try more out later on, I'll keep the list updated. I might even make a post about this on the Support Forums, just to keep a record of it, incase some informations get lost.. Thanks for your time.

spencerp