[wp-testers] Request for two file changes, someone?

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 07:32:04 GMT 2006

//************************************
  Warning...very looooong reply email....

************************************//

Regardless of whether David's replies seemed rude or not, blowing up in the
way you did is unwarranted and unprofessional.
------------------------------------------------------------\\
Yeah, true... I know I f-ed up on sending that email, I was just hot
tempered about one thing, and just didn't shut up, and I also just didn't
think twice before hitting send.. =(

I did actually send out that sorry email quicker then you got it, some how
it accidently went to just me first though, so I ended up forwarding it
quick to the list.. =/  My bad again..

//---------------------------------------------------------
Then again, how could we expect differently:
http://www.vindictivebastard.net/about
------------------------------------------------------------\\
Hahaha, well..that blog/ content rather, was really started up a year or two
ago.. and I just wanted to keep it going for other reasons..

I know that about page is harsh, and ALOT of the content actually...but,
that's what I wanted to make up at the time. Merely because I thought it was
"different", well.. I actually wanted it to be mostly a sarcasm type site,
but Maddox has that covered..lol.

So I went the sarcastic, and pissed off route.. it's really me just venting
"thoughts" of anger, rather then bottling it all up.. I'm actually thinking
about starting fresh, with my own name domain name, and just keeping that
harsh crap content to it's own catagory...and make it nicer in general.

Also, just use the 2 now domain names, as secondary domain names..
www.twisted-society.com and the vindictivebastard.net one...point to
myname.net

//------------------------------------------------------------------
Alright, look. He made a mistake and he apologized for it. I
considered a snide response when I read his angry e-mail but I saw that he
promptly corrected himself.

We all make mistakes, and Spencer's kept a good attitude among the other
rebuttals to his post. But if were he, that attitude would be running out.

-Sean Hayford O'Leary
------------------------------------------------------------\\
Sean, thank you *so much* for being there for me while I was offline. =)
Even if I wasn't offline, I wouldn't have replied rudely, because I knew I
was wrong, and after sending that, I was expecting replies like that... I
accept them as is, and I don't blame them. =)  (I was actually spanking
myself offline for doing so, so now my ass is bright red and glowing lmao!)

//----------------------------------------------------------------
Christ. Far be it from me to internet-psychoanalyse, but I think you
have some anger issues:

http://www.vindictivebastard.net/hot-topic-the-topic-tonight-isteasing-sluts.htm/

Jeeeeez.
------------------------------------------------------------\\
Yeah, like I said above basically...just blogging out "anger thoughts" about
things that actually did happen to me in real life.. that was actually
posted in 2004 sometime, when I was working at this nursing home, with two
twins.

They basically flirted with me, so I did some of their "workload", and then
also played head games with me, like the one really did want to get with me,
but then didn't... kept making up excuses.. That hurt and pissed me off of
course hehe.. The actually comments are missing by them and me though.. I
had used Plog at that time..and the domain name was:
vindictivebastard.com... which isn't no more sigh.. =(

Yes. Please think twice before you enter the list address and hit Send.
------------------------------------------------------------\\
Andy, I will definitely think twice in the future before hitting send.. I
promise on that. ;)

//----------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for contributing to WordPress in a positive way. I hope that you
found it rewarding and that you'll do more.
---------------------------------------------------------------\\

No problem. =)  I'm just *so* glad that these fixes were applied now,
hopefully it will cut down on *alot* of support requests for help on the
header or footer shift. ;)  Well, besides all that stuff, the default theme
looks a heck of alot better now lol.. ;)

Just to let everyone know also, I have various versions that I made up of
the default theme.. I know we only really need one, but..some were made by
users in the forums as "special requests".. so I just did them up.

I know it's not a big deal, but I just changed the theme again, so here's an
example of one I made up as well.
http://www.vindictivebastard.net/kubrickfixed/

Anyway, I'm sorry for writting a book here guys or gals, just wanted to keep
this all in one, rather then send out 4 or so different reply emails ... =P

I hope you all forgive me for that email..and it won't happen again.. I'll
try my best at finding more possible fixes, and, or help in any way I can.
=)

I love WordPress so much, well, if I had a wife or girlfriend, I'd still
prolly love WordPress more then them lmao (Just kidding =P) ..and I couldn't
think of anything better to use for a blogging software.. ;)

spencerp