[wp-testers] Request for two file changes, someone?

ravi gadfly at exitleft.org
Tue Jun 27 14:25:52 GMT 2006

At around 26/6/06 11:44 pm, Tyson Tate wrote:
> If you're in the Open Source world for fame, glory, beautiful women, and
> lavish praise, you're in the wrong field.

You mean there are no Richard Stallman groupies? ;-)

So, where does one start looking at how to contribute to WP? Knock off a
few bugs? I did summarily glance at the web page (which is a bit sparse)
but there is probably info there I could use, but now that I have wasted
your time in order to try out my feeble humour, might as well burden you
all with my questions!

	--ravi

--
Support something better than yourself: ;-)
PeTA:       http://www.peta.org/