[wp-testers] Suggestions for better localization

Karl Wångstedt wordpress at wangstedt.net
Tue Jan 31 15:54:55 GMT 2006

31 jan 2006 kl. 16.42 skrev Abhay Kumar:

> Don't take it too personally.

Oh, no I don't. :) English is not my first language (as I think you
can see), so I was just trying to make a point. I've been following
the list for a while now, and most of the talk here is very code-ish.
My assumption was that it's mostly non-designers here, and I wanted
to point the design-point-of-view out.

I'll try to submit the tickets (haven't done that before), and also
to do some code change in the gettext translations. I'm not a
developer, so the function changes are out of my lege. ;) Hope
someone with more skills can help out there.

Karl
W W W . W A N G S T E D T . N E T

Karl Wångstedt      0278-61 12 33
Stenhuggarvägen 3g  070-578 13 04