[wp-testers] Blogger Import and PHP versions

Aaron Brazell aaron at technosailor.com
Sat Feb 4 22:11:08 GMT 2006

This, I suppose, is directed to Andy.

Is there a requirement for PHP version to use the Blogger import. I’m trying to do an import for a user (same version/build of WP – 2.0.1) on a PHP 5.0.4 server and a PHP 5.1.2 server. On the 5.0.4 server (which is where I need to go with the data) I’m getting halfway through the import and having this error kicked back:

Fatal error: Cannot use string offset as an array in /home/gamesind/public_html/wp-admin/import/blogger.php on line 608

However, on the 5.1.2 server, it is still pleasantly cranking along (Taking its time, but still working).

Aaron