[wp-testers] tickets and patches

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 10 08:40:20 GMT 2006

I'd like to be "broken-in" on traq, and was just wondering about a few things.. I think I was told before, a while back, that tickets that are "closed", can't really be "re-opened" again by a normal traq "member" right?

They have to be re-opened by those with higher traq site access levels, correct? Reason why I was asking is, I had gone through ALOT of the trunk files on my desktop, and removed alot of the ending whitespace..

Then made up a diff containing all those that I had fixed.. or whatever. Now, I know this is really a "low level" deal, but figured what the heck, it's my first time right.. lol! =P  Do I need to find a previously submitted "whitespace ticket, and add to that one, or.. just make a new one up?

This diff I had done, contains alot of files, so .. I was thinking maybe it should be a new one.. and maybe be applied, if possible, later on.. or whatever.. What do you guys/gals think.. or suggest..?

spencerp