[wp-testers] WordPress 2.0.6 Beta 1

Mark Jaquith mark.wordpress at txfx.net
Fri Dec 8 15:12:38 GMT 2006

#3370 was reported by one user, and we haven't been able to recreate
the bug or diagnose what's causing it on his install.  That's still
2.0.6 Milestone in case someone stumbles on the cause... and a fix in
the next day or two.  But since it's just one person, it's low priority.

#2987 was added to the 2.0.6 Milestone after 2.0.6 Beta 1 went out,
by a Trac user.  I'll test the patch now and see if it works as
intended for 2.0.6 and will either put it in, or push it off for 2.0.7

#3419 is not going into 2.0.6 (or any other version, for that matter)
WONTFIX.  The submitter set that milestone.

#3377 was closed as WONTFIX (I removed the 2.0.6 milestone)

#3375 was closed as WORKSFORME (I removed the 2.0.6 milestone)

#3390 was closed as DUPLICATE (I removed the 2.0.6 milestone)

#3415 was closed as DUPLICATE (I removed the 2.0.6 milestone)

Here's a list of the Trac commits so far, to 2.0.6:

http://trac.wordpress.org/log/branches/2.0?
action=stop_on_copy&rev=4620&stop_rev=4470&mode=stop_on_copy&verbose=on

There will also be another commit made before release for which there
exists no ticket in Trac (security-related).

The two main reasons for 2.0.6 are:

	- The Server 500 Error that some PHP as FastCGI people were getting
	- Minor security issue that was reported

--
Mark Jaquith
http://txfx.net/