[wp-testers] Anyone else having problems with pinging?

Donncha O Caoimh donncha at linux.ie
Mon Oct 10 12:42:18 GMT 2005

Modify line 936 of functions.php so it looks like this:
$head = "HEAD $file HTTP/1.1\r\nHOST: $host\r\nUser-Agent: WordPress/" .
$wp_version . " PHP/" . phpversion() . "\r\n\r\n";

There's an extra "\r\n" in the line above. Add that to your header and
suddenly everything works fine again :)

Donncha.

--
Donncha O Caoimh