[wp-testers] change user role: bug?

Pandem pandemtandem at gmail.com
Sat Oct 8 17:10:17 GMT 2005

Thanks, Andy, and yes, I do run upgrade.php almost everytime I update,
just in case.

I think i've fixed this by looking closer at my wp_usermeta table. There
where two unconfirmed self-registered users (users that never logged in
with their emailed password after registering), deleted every row with
their ID and things started working fine. Strange behavior, isn't it?

I've noticed another issue: page templates can't be changed, nor custom
fields added to them. However, custom fields work well with posts. I'm
revising these tables now, I'll write again if I find something.