[wp-testers] User Level revisited (after a year)

Abhay Kumar aranis at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 21:08:02 GMT 2005

> Is there a place where I can change what the "roles" can and cannot
> do? I couldn't see anything like that.
This seems like something that will come soon(tm). One could
presumably write an admin plugin for it right now if necessary since
many of the functions needed are already in
./wp-includes/capabilities.php

I think the fact that, even in the current user system, Authors are
not able to edit their own posts is really a sign that the system
needs to be looked at.

Abhay