[wp-testers] Images again.

Andy Skelton skeltoac at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 01:05:36 GMT 2005

You'll all be delighted to know that I'm working on this area. Owen is
pretty much spot-on with the direction I'm going: unlinking the images
and reworking the per-image options to include a link option, as well
as opening it up to work with other file types. Until these features
are released, please use the method I gave earlier.

Cheers,
Andy