[wp-testers] Anyone else having redirect problems?

Jason Bainbridge jbainbridge at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 18:59:13 GMT 2005

One of the recent nightlies has done something that sends the below
RewriteRule into a loop:

RewriteRule ^wp/tags/(.*)$ /?page_id=271&tag=$1 [NC,L]

That runs before the default Wordpress ones of:

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteRule . /index.php

It looks like for some reason it is forcing the www. prefix to my
domain everytime and the rule I have to redirect that to just
jasonbainbridge.com/... is kicking in so it just goes round in
circles.

Has anyone else seen anything similar or is there something wonky with
my setup that I need to investigate?

PS. yes I religously run wp-admin/upgrade.php as required.

Regards,
--
Jason Bainbridge
An Aussie geek stuck in Texas - http://jasonbainbridge.com