[wp-testers] Categories vs. Tagging

Nickolas Means nmeans at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 18:27:05 GMT 2005

Fair enough!  I agree wholeheartedly with Owen's point about not
foisting one's personal taxonomy preferences on others - my apologies
if I came across that way.

Looks like we're coming to the conclusion that we're better off
leaving things alone, and I tend to agree with that (now that I've
thought more). No use adding unnecessary cruft to the core code when
Ultimate Tag Warrior (and perhaps others I'm not familiar with) add
the functionality without much hassle.

FWIW, I still plan on writing a plugin to enable tag1+tag2 url's and
autocomplete in the add category field for those of us running WP
using Categories as tags.

Nick