[wp-testers] CSS Reboot and presentation

David House dmhouse at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 17:24:08 GMT 2005

On 01/11/05, Rodrigo Melo <rdmelos at yahoo.com.br> wrote:
> Hi, I´m Rodrigo, new to this group and did like very much the 1.6 nightly
> build, which I had installed on a development site.

Glad to hear it, welcome to the list!

> My weblog, www.melox.com.br , is still on 1.5.2 version, and I´d like to get
> some hints on the upgrade...

At the moment, the upgrade docs go like this:

1. Don't.

1.6 isn't even beta yet. You'll find people getting very panicky if
you even display knowledge that it exists, and you'll likely be
approached by shady characters in dark alleys, too.

Heh. In all seriousness, we're advising against using 1.6 on a live
server; it's not ready. Go ahead and upgrade if you want, but not
before you're armed with black-belt PHP and MySQL knowledge. The
forum's people official line on this is that they won't support anyone
that's upgraded to 1.6 and screwed something up, so you'll be on your
own as well.

--
-David House, dmhouse at gmail.com, http://xmouse.ithium.net