[wp-testers] CSS Reboot and presentation

Bryan Veloso bryan at avalonstar.com
Wed Nov 2 18:30:40 GMT 2005

And remember, if you do find anything wrong with it, first search
Trac (trac.wordpress.org) and if you can't find your particular bug
there, then submit a ticket using your login name from the support
forums.

Speaking of bugs... it looks like the team can't get past 50%. One
bug fixed = two more bugs reported. o_o;
Bryan Veloso
Freelance Designer, AvalonstarFreelance
http://www.avalonstar.com