[wp-testers] Seems to be truncating (bad php?)

Jibben Nee ziddey at ijib.com
Mon Mar 28 15:38:52 GMT 2005

Good to know I'm not alone on this one. Are you also experiencing incomplete
generations on a lot of the admin pages? Like when you post an entry, it'll
only go upto the top menubars. Or when you delete an entry/comment, it'll
only generate the footer. I haven't modified any of the admin side php
files. Those are all in tact and as they come through svn.