[wp-testers] Dashboard Scheduled Entries

Mark Jaquith mark.wordpress at txfx.net
Tue Mar 22 03:00:39 GMT 2005

John Hesch wrote:

> I'm running 1.5 2005-02-21 and in the dashboard under Scheduled
> Entries it lists an entry and says that it is scheduled in 8 hours but
> when I check the post it is scheduled in one hour.
>
> Anyone else notice this? Has this been recognized and fixed in recent
> nightly releases?

My patch fixes it by subtracting the GMT offset from the first thing
passed to the human_time_diff() function (not in the function, in
/wp-admin/index.php where it passes parameters to it).
http://mosquito.wordpress.org/view.php?id=1075

It isn't making sense to me... by subtracting time from the "now" time,
shouldn't that make the time between "now" and the future date bigger?
Adding the offset back in (or switching to 0 the GMT switch in
current_time()) makes my offset go from 5 hours to 10 hours (off by
double my GMT offset).  Anyway... I don't have to understand it. :-)