[wp-testers] Integrating bbpress

Carthik Sharma carthik at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 15:24:08 GMT 2005

On Wed, 9 Mar 2005 08:26:09 +0100, Luc Saint-Elie <lstelie at gmail.com> wrote:
> At 0:57 -0500 9/03/05, Carthik Sharma wrote:
> >Wouldn't this question be better asked at the wp-hackers list? (wider
> >audience, more general question, unrelated to testing WP svn etc)
>
> Hello Carthik,
>
> Clearly no for different reasons, these reasons are the ones that
> made me write I'm very happy to see this list appear.

Points noted, Luc! I didn't mean to offend, my point was merely that
you may not find too many people on this list who might be able to
help, is all. If it's otherwise, it's fine by me. I don't have any
problems reading a few extra mails.

Carthik.

--
When nothing is done, nothing is left undone -- 老子 Lǎozi

University of Central Florida
Homepage: http://carthik.net