[wp-testers] Cahrset and feed

ecto Support ecto at kung-foo.tv
Sun Jul 10 13:19:22 GMT 2005

> On the top of that I personally strongly think that the future of
> personal
> publication is not more "text publication" but multimedia (in the
> whole
> sense, text, sound, images, video..) so iTunes is only the big
> first of what
> will probably be a long list of challenges for software designed to
> output
> text.

That's why there are enclosures. I don't want this to be a pointless
discussion, so let me put up front that if you can validate the RSS
that WP generates with feedvalidator.org and iTunes still cannot
parse it, then there's absolutely nothing we can do but file a bug
with Apple. After all, if iTunes cannot parse a valid feed then what
are we supposed to feed it?

Adriaan