[wp-testers] dbx cookie triggers mod_security?

Dougal Campbell dougal at gunters.org
Thu Dec 22 16:54:48 GMT 2005

FYI, I just updated the ticket (http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/2125)
with this note:

More info. I *think* that this might be caused by the fact that I
upgraded my mod_security from 1.8.x to 1.9.x recently.

The mod_security SecFilterCheckCookieFormat directive has been
deprecated, but was still present in my httpd_conf file. I replaced that
with the SecFilterNormalizeCookies directive, and things seem to be okay
now.

I'm resetting the priority of this ticket to low, and if nobody else
hears about this type of problem soon, feel free to close it out.

--
Dougal Campbell <dougal at gunters.org>
http://dougal.gunters.org/