[wp-testers] RE: wp-testers Digest, Vol 10, Issue 66

Toby Simmons toby at simmonsconsulting.com
Thu Dec 22 14:48:43 GMT 2005

Holy shmoly! I sent that note yesterday afternoon and within 24 hours a fix
was provided.

Owen, you are da man! And thanks, James, for letting me know I ain't the
only one out here running WIMP.

Everybody needs a good forehead slap once in a while ...

W. Tobias Simmons
Simmons Consulting, Web Design and Marketing
toby at simmonsconsulting.com
http://www.simmonsconsulting.com
Phone: 501.821.4230 / Fax: 501.244.4416