[wp-testers] Post attachments?

Andy Skelton skeltoac at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 18:44:53 GMT 2005

On 12/16/05, Kyle Neath <kneath at gmail.com> wrote:
> That will work for the interum. Maybe we should create some kind of helper
> method though?

I'm deeply sorry if I was overcome by brevity and therefore
incomprehensible in my reply. ;-)

The function I described gets all of the posts having the post_parent
specified (or assumed from the global $post), puts them in the post
cache and returns an array that includes all of the attachments, each
one an object like $post, an entire row from the posts table.

Array ( Object, Object, Object... )

If it is not clear to you, do a print_r. If you don't know how, you're
already in over your head...

Best,
Andy