[wp-testers] Post attachments?

Andy Skelton skeltoac at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 18:49:04 GMT 2005

On 12/16/05, Kyle Neath <kneath at gmail.com> wrote:
> Just throwing out ideas...  Also, I wonder if it would be possible to
> somehow get the URL of the attachment, and not just the file location.
> Something so you could easily add attachments, and put them on the single
> template in the sidebar, for example.

There are functions to do this. They aren't documented yet, so you'll
have to go looking through the source. You can generate a list of
functions related:
`grep function * -R | grep attach`

Or just browse the source. That's how I got to know the guts of WP.
I'll try to document the functions I wrote some day, but the project
has been moving too fast to permit that luxury prior to release.

Andy