[wp-testers] User Roles and Documentation

Ryan Scheuermann ryan at concept64.com
Sat Dec 10 17:43:41 GMT 2005

Hey guys, I'm new to the WP testers and after looking at all the new
features and changes for 2.0, I'm wondering how "user roles" translate
into the old user levels?  Am I missing where that's documented or am I
just missing a link to the new documentation?

Also, just a comment, but on the "Write Post" and "Write Page" pages,
the neat little CSS collapsible post meta boxes are cool, but they seem
really distracting to the eye.  Are there plans to clean up the design
of this?  Does anyone else share my sentiments?  It just seems like the
dark coloring of them with the white spacing between really screws with
my eyes and distracts me from my goal: writing content.

ryan at concept64.com
www.concept64.com
610.349.0703