[wp-testers] is tiny-mce broken on Camino/Safari or is that my misconfiguration?

Andy Staines andy at yellowswordfish.com
Fri Dec 9 10:19:26 GMT 2005

Quicktags are deliberately removed specifically for Safari both in
v1.5.x and v2. You can edit the file and get them back but they still
don't behave properly in latest version. They will not insert at
point of cursor and also don't move cursor to end of tag after
insertion.

I've appeared to have no specific problems with Firefox 1.5 and RTE
so far.

Andy