[wp-testers] is tiny-mce broken on Camino/Safari or is that my misconfiguration?

tsykoduk tsykoduk at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 23:14:16 GMT 2005

I don't even get the quicktags under Apple's latest safari (I know that for
a fact for 1.5.x series, and I recall the same for 2.0 RC 1 - but I need to
test it when I get home to be 100% sure)

I really don't mind: I can code in HTML. But my wife, who now has a
wordpress site, it's too much to ask :)

TinyMCE worked under Firefox 1.5 on the mac, but it had some strange
behavior - carrage return would reset the text feild to the top.

When I get home, I will check some more, and see what else is strange in the
mac world :)

On 12/7/05, Andy Skelton <skeltoac at gmail.com> wrote:

> Eariler I said TinyMCE didn't work with Safari < 2.
>
> Does it work in Safari 2 or any later versions?
>
> I should buy a Mac so I can test this myself.
>
> Andy

Da Dukk, on the road again!
http://www.NWGamers.org - for a good time!
http://greg.nokes.name Ramblings from the Roost - For a Bad Time!