[wp-testers] is tiny-mce broken on Camino/Safari or is that my misconfiguration?

Andy Skelton skeltoac at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 04:37:56 GMT 2005

On 12/7/05, Roy Schestowitz <wp-lowtraffic at schestowitz.com> wrote:
> For what it's worth, the same happens in the latest of Opera, in
> Konqueror, and
> in Netscape 4.8 (no surprise). I installed the latest build (8-12-2005). All
> works okay in Mozilla 1.7.

For the record, the gzdeflate problem was unrelated to any browser issue.

Roy, you seem to have a lot of browsers installed somewhere. I need a
good list of browsers that can't use TinyMCE, and their user agent
string patterns. I can use it to make WP revert to Quicktags for those
browsers, even if they have the rich editor switched on.

One browser I'm missing is Netscape. Could you find out the lowest
version that works, if any, and the user agent string they use? That
would rock.

Andy