[wp-testers] Quicktags

Podz podz at tamba2.org.uk
Sun Aug 7 19:32:43 GMT 2005

I have around 10 quicktags which I created.
Is there any way I can put my quicktags either into the toolbar or have
my quicktags display alongside the toolbar ? I'm no coder so I'll play
and see, but I can see this being an issue for existing wp users.
While people like me can just not use the toolbar if this is the case,
those who manage large installs for multi-users while they may welcome
the new toolbar, they may also rue the fact that they cannot - so far -
have a hybrid.

P.