[wp-testers] Cannot comment if logged in

Kimmo Suominen kim at tac.nyc.ny.us
Sun Apr 24 23:21:28 GMT 2005

On Sun, Apr 24, 2005 at 06:56:28PM -0400, Mark Jaquith wrote:
> Kimmo Suominen wrote:
> >I was just trying to submit (the first ever) comment to a newly
> >installed blog.  I kept getting a blank page when I clicked on the
> >submit button on the comment form.
>
> Log in to wordpress, edit your profile, and make sure you have an
> e-mail address provided.

My account has an email address.  I also made the email address
"simpler" (it had plus signs), but it didn't help.

I don't think this is the bug where registered users without email
addresses couldn't post.  I thought in that case you got a "proper"
error message regarding the missing email address.

Regards,
+ Kim
--
<A HREF="http://kimmo.suominen.com/">Kimmo Suominen</A>