[wp-testers] Cannot comment if logged in

Kimmo Suominen kim at tac.nyc.ny.us
Mon Apr 25 00:39:42 GMT 2005

On Sun, Apr 24, 2005 at 07:21:28PM -0400, Kimmo Suominen wrote:
> On Sun, Apr 24, 2005 at 06:56:28PM -0400, Mark Jaquith wrote:
> > Kimmo Suominen wrote:
> > >I was just trying to submit (the first ever) comment to a newly
> > >installed blog.  I kept getting a blank page when I clicked on the
> > >submit button on the comment form.
> >
> > Log in to wordpress, edit your profile, and make sure you have an
> > e-mail address provided.
>
> My account has an email address.  I also made the email address
> "simpler" (it had plus signs), but it didn't help.
>
> I don't think this is the bug where registered users without email
> addresses couldn't post.  I thought in that case you got a "proper"
> error message regarding the missing email address.

I created a new registered user, and that user cannot comment any
posts (presumably since he's not the author of any of them).

If anyone wants to see this in action, head over to http://biitsi.com/
and login (Kirjaudu) as user "testi" using password "testi".

Regards,
+ Kim
--
<A HREF="http://kimmo.suominen.com/">Kimmo Suominen</A>