[wp-pro] Need help with a custom post type submit form

Jared Williams jaredwilli at gmail.com
Sun May 2 01:47:20 UTC 2010

Hi,

Not sure if this is something anyone can help me with here, or if this is an
appropriate thing to send to this list or not. But I'm trying to make a post
form that will can be accessed from a page, without the need to go to the
dashboard which will submit posts to a custom post type (with custom
taxonomies) I've created.

I have looked EVERYWHERE for some sort of clear understandable explanation
of how to create even just a post form, let alone for custom post types.
I've tried to use gravity forms, tdo mini forms, and others as well.
However, they create forms that are more complex than I need, and don't have
a way to control post types they submit to.

Any help or tips, suggestions I can get would be great, and sorry if this is
the wrong place for this type of request. Just don't know of anywhere I
haven't tried to get help from. :)

Thanks,

--
Jared Williams