[wp-pro] New Media Php Freelance Project

Jayson T. Cote wpcoop.org at gmail.com
Sat Mar 20 05:38:51 UTC 2010

PHP Developer for New Media Project

Date: 2010-03-19, 11:32PM MDT

Php Developer familiar with content publishing, RSS, OpenID and API's

Villager Media Group
Denver, CO

LOOKing for some freelance money? Need to work on a new project?

The Villager Media Group is looking for a currently available, motivated, mid to senior level php developer for a new media / social media and content publishing application.

We need some additional functionality and API integration. This should be a 2 week gig, but could easily become consistent work for the right candidate.

We need to get this app out on the web ASAP! Contact us as soon as possible.

How To Apply

Questions welcome.

Location: Denver, CO
Compensation: $40 / hr negotiable
Telecommuting is ok.
This is a contract job.
Phone calls about this job are ok

Best Regards,
Jayson T. Cote

Lead Visionary - GroundUpMedia.com
Founder, Director - WPCOOP.org
Content Publisher - JaysonTCote.com

Mobile (303) 910-8020 | HomeOffice (303) 642-7426
Twitter | LinkedIn | Facebook | Google