[wp-pro] Long Term Freelance Opportunity

Eric Marden wp at xentek.net
Sat Mar 20 04:46:22 UTC 2010

Do you hack core? Do you make WordPress sites with a bunch of off the shelf
plugins? Do you customize the default theme for your clients?

 If so, then move along.

 We're looking for an amazing PHP Developer with 3+ years experience
designing and developing custom solutions with WordPress in the cleanest way
possible. This means child themes, theme frameworks, custom plugins, and
being able to navigate the WordPress API (and its lack of documentation)
like a ninja. We know that not every PHP developer will make a good
WordPress developer, so be able to show your work and talk some serious shop
with us.

This is a freelance/tele-commute opportunity with a growing firm and a
stable client base. We've got projects that need your expertise right now,
and are looking to form a longterm relationship with the right developer(s).
We pay our folks generously (if you're skills are up to snuff) and
everything you work on for us can go into your portfolio (as well as ours).
You should be familiar with the entire WP Universe, including WordPress MU,
bbPress, and BuddyPress, since we use all of that in work.

Do not reply to us here, review the full job listing and respond
accordingly: https://geniuspool.com/jobs/14

Any replies to this list will be trashed on site.

Thanks, and we look forward to creating cool stuff with you soon!