[wp-pro] 3.0 Menus Database Job / Various bug fixing and plugin creation

Trace Richardson tracedef at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 18:15:15 UTC 2010

Hi!

We've upgraded our MU install to 3.0 and have one template site on the
install that has a newly created set of 3.0 menus. We need a database pro
that can take the settings for this new set of menus and apply them to every
other site on the install, so that if you log into the dashboard of any site
you will set the exact same set of menus as our template site.

Lots of other work as well involving fixing broken plugins / themes that
aren't working after 3.0 and  we also need to build some new plugins as
well. Looking to work with self-starters with strong communication skills
and a strong portfolio.

Please respond with link to portfolio and hourly to tracedef at gmail dot
com.

Thanks!

Trace