[wp-pro] Display custom field content on home page

Mike Schinkel mikeschinkel at newclarity.net
Sat Jul 31 16:41:23 UTC 2010

Hi Point Stare:

First, this is not a support list, it's a list to find a WordPress professional to hire.  You can find support lists and forums here:

http://codex.wordpress.org/Mailing_Lists
http://wordpress.org/support/

You can even pay a small amount at this 3rd party site and be almost assured an answer:

http://wpquestions.com/

Second, yes it's very possible to use custom fields with Pages using a custom query and meta_key/meta_value parameters:

http://codex.wordpress.org/Function_Reference/query_posts

-Mike