[wp-pro] Looking for someone to set up file hosting on Amazon S3 and CloudFront

Ben Nadler nadler.ben at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 02:41:11 UTC 2010

Hello,

I posted to this list recently but the person I was working with in
unavailable to work on the project any longer.

I am looking for someone who can set up file hosting on Amazon S3 and
Cloudfront for a WordPress 3.0 multisite installation.  I tried to use W3
Total Cache but it just created issues throughout my site and for some
reason could not properly connect to my Amazon account.

At the end of the day, I want the following directories to be hosted on
Amazon S3 so that we can scale our storage as necessary:
1.  wp-content/themes/    (basically all of the themes' static files, such
as css, js, images)
2.  wp-content/uploads/avatars/    (host all of the user avatars)
3.  wp-content/uploads/group-avatars/    (host all the avatars for
BuddyPress groups)
4.  wp-content/blogs.dir/    (to host all of the user uploaded files on
their own blogs)

Please provide me with a quote and let me know if you can do this.  We are
looking for some IMMEDIATELY so please get back to me soon.

Thank you,
Ben

--
Benjamin E. Nadler