[wp-pro] WP designer would like a plug-in suggestion

Mike Schinkel mikeschinkel at newclarity.net
Sun Jul 11 00:02:47 UTC 2010

Tracy,

Do you want work with wireframes?  If yes, ignore this as you know it already but if not you might want to get a copy of Balsamiq and use it with your client to design what they need. I've found it invaluable to approach the process this way (as have so many others.) Going through the process uncovers needs that would otherwise go unrealized and unspoken and gives you a visual record of the desired outcome.

Hope this helps.

-Mike